Friday 22 March 2013

Me.

I guess the first post is the most tricky. Trying to impress passers by with an incomparable flair and a new, undying passion for blogging; selling your words for followers or just explaining who, what, where and why you are!

Me? I have no idea what I'm doing!

Hi! My name's Susanna Ruth Tait, nicknamed Sana because my parents gave me a name impossible to pronounce at 2 years old. I live in Scotland, I have red hair, green eyes, fair skin, an infestation of freckles and thus a greater chance of skin cancer. I'm a border-line hypochondriac with a terrible memory and who's greatest fear is having dementia. I also have a mild phobia of seagulls. I find them ugly and vicious and would much rather be pecked to death by a peacock.

I'm a sucker for books and writing. Except my uncanny procrastination levels have steadily increased over the years so if you ever see my name on a book somewhere, you can probably suspect I'll be at least 60 by the time it has been published.

I'm waiting patiently for hover boards, the next instalments of each marvel movie and for my one true love. A hover board would do.

This wasn't supposed to sound like the usual run-of-the-mill introductory blog post. Maybe it turned out that way, maybe we have different opinions on what 'run-of-the-mill' is. I don't know. I hope it didn't sound like it...

This is why the word 'Rambling' is included in my blog name. You may have noticed that I have been rambling. If you didn't notice, I was.

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I daren't think how bad a full-on phobia is for you. Your mild fear of seagulls usually has you running at the sight of them!

    Nice to see you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Keep it up and good luck!

    ReplyDelete